Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A noticeable bump

I've talked a little bit in the past on how I was on a journey not only to get pregnant but also in the last year to get healthy, fit and try to loose as much weight as possible.  Below the first picture is a picture of me in March of 216 Followed by a picture of me just last month at the beginning of February.


So why on earth am I showing you this?  Well because that picture right there above this text I took just a couple weeks ago.  I have since lost even a few more inches of fat and toned up even more.  This morning I weighed myself(exactly the same as a few weeks ago since I found out I was pregnant)  Just one notable difference:


Baby has deemed that I should have a baby bump early.  I had to laugh when I put on my gym clothes this morning and saw that I had a very noticeable bloat bump(cause let us be real it is definitely not a baby right now).  But It really is interesting to me that I have gained absolutely nothing yet there is an obvious change in my body.  And no readers I will assure you I was most certainly not sticking it out on purpose.  I always heard you started showing earlier the more kids you have I just didn't think that at 7 weeks(technically 7 weeks tomorrow) I would have a very round front.  I know anyone looking at me would think its just flab that has to go but it makes me smile.  Soon that flab will be moving with the kicks and turns of a little boy or girl.

I really am leaning towards not finding out the sex and letting it be a surprise.  I am loving the idea more and more as the days go on.  Of course you can not fault me if I change my mind in the future.  Well that's really all for now just thought it was worth the share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment