Monday, March 6, 2017

Getting Real

In just a few days I will be heading to the Drs office for our first appointment!  I'm so incredibly excited.  It's becoming real to me.  Today I plan to go to the craft store pick out some yarn and begin a gender neutral baby blanket.  I made one for Ezekiel and every child we have I plan on making them their very own.  The more I think about it the more I really feel like I will be waiting and not find out the gender so I want to pick something that really can fit either a girl or a boy...so probably yellows greens ect; 

Overall I feel good.  I get waves of nausea and exhaustion but overall I feel good.  I found if I push past and exercise I get a little burst of energy which is nice.  I'm trying to stick with that as much as I can. 

I'll definitely post on Friday after my appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment