Sunday, March 19, 2017

I had an extremely vivid dream last night that I just can't seem to get out of my head.  I dreamt that I woke up and went to the bathroom only to find spotting.  I immediately called the Midwives who asked me to come in for an ultrasound so they could make sure everything was okay.  I arrived at the hospital she was taken in immediately to go see the Midwives.  She turned on the ultrasound machine and said well I found the source of your spotting.  Your having twins!  One of the babies is placed closer to your cervix and seems to be kicking you a lot down there hence the spotting.  I was so overjoyed that I took immediately shared the news with everyone I could.  I came up with the cutest way to put it on Facebook and thought myself I wonder how many people have seen it.  It was at this moment that I woke up and has a moment of confusion.  The dream seemed so real I had I remind myself it is too early to tell, at least on my own.  I think in part this dream is simply since I've heard multiple times last week that I was already showing am I sure I'm not having twins.  The answer to that is no I'm not sure yet but I highly doubt it.

I also have begun feeling the slightest feelings if movement every once in a while.  With Ezekiel I remember feeling it every night starting at 12 weeks and being I'm only 8 I have to admit a large part of me believes this may just be gas.  But we will see if these feelings become stronger and more consistent.

Already I feel like time is flying by.  It seems like just a week ago I found out we were pregnant and now I'm over 8 weeks along.  So close to the second trimester!  It's so exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment