Sunday, March 26, 2017

I'm sitting here in the emergency room waiting for an ultrasound.  Earlier today my bleeding increased along with cramping.  I decided to lay down and take a nap and see if after I felt better.  Upon waking I began to get actual contractions with heavy bleeding do I ran to the Er.  While here I have not only passed just a few clots but it appears I passed the entire sack.  It breaks my heart just to say that and I'll never be able to forget what that looks like.  My heart is breaking.  I haven't had the ultrasound yet but I know what it will show.

I'm actually really glad I came in here to have it happen here vs at home.  That would have made it even harder.

But I will update most likely not till tomorrow.  Today I was 9 weeks and one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment