Saturday, March 11, 2017

It's Official

Well It is official!  I am most certainly pregnant.  The Dr appointment yesterday went really well.  I am estimated at 6 weeks 7 days today(so a few days off from what we thought) and due around the end of October.  She went to do my exam and said you are most certainly pregnant.  Just hearing those words made my heart leap for joy!  I am beyond excited to have it confirmed.  Though we knew it it's still pretty amazing.  We won't have any ultrasounds or anything like that on a regular basis unless there is some type of medical reason too since I declined the anatomy scan.  So we will have one at 20 weeks otherwise we will just listen to the heartbeat every appointment.  To be quite honest I'm actually 100% okay with that.  So many people would want the extra ultrasounds even pay for them and I completely understand but being that already this pregnancy is seeming so much more normal then it was with Ezekiel (aka no bleeding, or spotting) I want to be treated "normal".

Well I promised I'd post so there you are.  We will be having another little munchkin by the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment