Friday, October 10, 2014

My God is bigger.....

He is bigger than anything my body could throw at it.  He's bigger than my own expectations and plans.   He is always faithful and always there.  After I posted my last post I just had this feeling that I needed to take a pregnancy test and within two minutes it was positive! 


I just can not believe it!  Just yesterday I swear I thought my period was here!  I just don't even have words. 

Immediately the fears tried to start coming into my mind of what ifs what happened last time is happening since I was bleeding yesterday.   But it was like a blanket of peace just settled over me.  this pregnancy is not that pregnancy.  My God is so faithful and nothing can happen without His okay.  So I will take it and enjoy it and love it while I have it.   When the fears sneak in I will allow myself to be surrounded by His peace.

I am only 10 days past ovulation and already the tests(I've taken two) are darker than they were last time when I was at 12 dpo. 

I feel so excited!  I go in next Thursday for my blood pregnancy test.  At this point I'm just so happy I have all those wondafo pregnancy tests(I bought 50 for $20) so I can test it up the next few days. 

I just feel so full of peace and joy.  It's so different from last time.  I know that God is in control and that He will cause it all to work out exactly as it should.  I just want to rest in that.  I will believe that this will carry to the very end.  In 9 months I will be holding my precious baby.

Because my God is so faithful and so much bigger than my mind could ever comprehend.  


No comments:

Post a Comment