Saturday, October 11, 2014

Trusting

I woke up this morning to some more spotting.  I took another pregnancy test and it is darker than yesterday's and definitely positive.  At this point I am just believing and trusting that God is in control. 

I am Pregnant.  There is no question about that.  

I really can't believe how much peace I have right now.  I still don't understand what is going on, my body is not doing what normally happens when someone gets pregnant.  But I will trust that God has it all in His hands.  There is nothing I can do that will keep this pregnancy.  It is all in God's hands.  So I will rest under the shadow of His wings and just try and stay sane.  But enjoy the journey as it takes place. 

I have to say I love seeing those beautiful pink lines this morning.


1 comment:

  1. !!!!! I missed a couple days - catching up now. Yay!!! :D

    ReplyDelete