Friday, October 10, 2014

Waking with Peace

Today I woke up with just so much peace.  I asked God for peace and joy and it seems He is granting that request though a little slowly.  I really feel and know I am sheltered under the shadow of His wings.

Today I went to the adoption website we are thinking about using and just looked over the birth mother profiles.  And then decided to read some of the testimonies and see pictures of the beautiful babies that have been placed in new homes and all fear was just lifted from me.  As I was looking at those precious faces the yearning in my heart just grew.  It will be so amazing to be able to bless one of those beautiful little ones with a home that can love and provide for them.  They will be loved and taken care of exactly as if they are our own.  No ifs, ands or buts about it.

I spoke to the nurse at the Fertility Office this morning.  She had listened to the message and called me back.  She isn't sure why the Dr would be having me stay on the progesterone if I've been having heavy bleeding off and on.  So now I just will wait to hear back from her after she talks to the Dr.  The spotting is continued just a lot lighter than it was.  So for now I just have to wait and see what's going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment