Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My little bean is growing

So I had decided yesterday that I wasn't going to take a test because if it was lighter then most likely I was loosing the pregnancy and since I worked a 12 hour shift I didn't think it would be wise to stress about it all day. 

Well today I officially hit 14 days past ovulation.  And I've hit 24 hours without spotting!  I also took another pregnancy test(this shall be my last one) and the baby is officially growing and the hcg rising. 






Words can't even describe how I feel right now.  I am just so excited!  Actually beyond excited.  This has been a very long 2+ year journey and I'm so glad we are finally moving on to the next chapter.  I go in on Thursday to check my Beta levels and if the spotting starts up again we may switch me to the progesterone in oils shots anyway.

So I have been feeling very bloated but in the best possible way ever!  It doesn't even bother me, I love it!  It reminds me that there is a precious little gift growing on the inside of me.  I decided that every week I'm going to take a picture of my belly (aka bloat right now) to show it growing.  I do have to say at first I was like well maybe  I shouldn't because those what ifs came back to mind.  Well those what ifs can suck it!  I am pregnant, and only God can control the future.   I have no say therefore right now I will enjoy every moment. 

Our estimated Due date is June 23.  Right after our 6 year anniversary which is June 21.

I promise I'm not sticking it out, I'm actually sucking in as much as I can-though I think my natural stomach pudge definitely helped make it more noticeable.  Excuse the mess though.




So now I'm not sure when I should set up appointments for things but I plan on getting on that today and just looking up ones our insurance covers. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Devin, I am so happy for you, may that belly keep growing :-)

    ReplyDelete