Tuesday, March 17, 2015

God Provides!

So Isaac starts a new job on Monday that allows health benefits to begin the employee's start date!  We are so excited, relieved, amazed....you name it!  I guess now I have to call my case worker to let them know that our situation has changed, so I know for sure now the medicaid will be denied.  BUT I need to know if they will use it to pay for the appointment and tests I had done before the health insurance kicked in.  If not then that's okay, at this point I'm so relieved/blessed if they say no and we have to pay for that test then so be it I wont even care because I'm just so relieved that we will have insurance when Ezekiel comes!

So that being said I'll be posting again with an edit on how my session 2 of Hypnobabies goes today.  I'm already having some heart burn so want to try and get rid of that before i zone out.  But excited to see how this goes. 


EDIT TO TALK ABOUT HYPNOBABIES SESSION 2:

Session 2-  So good.  I can't say I got as deep into hypnosis as I did yesterday...but then again I'm not sure.  I remember listening to the words and as they were talking saying wow that's really good...but I couldn't tell you what they were saying.  Which I suppose means it entered my subconscious?  So tomorrow its back to session 1 then session 2 and it alternates together every day till Monday where I will begin the next disk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment