Thursday, March 5, 2015

Noticing a Pattern

I'm beginning to notice a pattern with my little man.  He seems to be getting onto my schedule and it's pretty amazing.  I heard a lot of the times the babies in the womb will be super quiet during the day while you are walking and moving around and then at night when you are trying to sleep they go crazy.  Well I can agree when I first sit down either on my lunch break or after a long day at work he goes a little insane(and I mean insane is the best possible way).  But for the most part he has seemed to get on my schedule.  I feel kicks at about 8/8:30 in the morning.  Most of the time hard enough to wake me up.  Then once I'm up and moving around he is incredibly active.  Constantly kicking and moving around.  Even while I'm at work and on my feet I'll get kicks throughout the day, though there are of course moments of silence where I assume he is napping.  Then when I come home and sit down he kicks like crazy until it's time for bed.  As soon as I lay down he kicks for only about an additional 15 minutes then just quite for the most of the night.  Of course I'll get a few kicks here and there but most of the time he just rests until I wake up and we start the pattern all over again.  I hope this is a sign that he is going to be a good sleeper when he comes into the outside world.

As of the scare from Monday/Tuesday morning nothing new to report.  Yesterday I felt like by the end of the day I was waddling from where I pulled the muscle.  It felt like I had just lifted a ton of weights I wasn't ready for, ran a marathon and maybe even did an abb workout.  I was just sore everywhere on my right side.  I'm a little sore this morning but not nearly as bad as I was last night.  I work today so hoping it wont be as bad on my feet as it was.  I had never heard of that before but then when I got to work I asked a couple fellow co-workers who had babies and two of them had that happen.  One had to go on bed rest for two days after because the aftermath spasms where so bad.  Thankfully I didn't have to do that the one day I took off seemed to make it so I can function pretty good.  Though lifting anything is a chore, so I'll be passing on that for a little while until I feel completely better.

As of tomorrow Isaac will have been laid off for a month.  It seemed like time has really flown by and still no bites or leads on interviews or work.  And not for lack of trying, he's contacted contacts, sent out so many resume's.  So far we have only been looking in Pittsburgh but now we begin to wonder if we need to expand that search even though neither of us want to.  We love it here.  We love our friends, neighbors.  I love my job, Doctors ect;  Part of me wonders though if this is God's way of trying to show us He has somewhere else for us to be.  So for now we are just praying about it and seeking God's wisdom and favor.  Neither of us want to be anywhere except where God has for us to be.  So I'd ask that you pray for us for wisdom, direction and God to open doors that need to be opened.

For now we will take things one day at a time and cross the bridges that need to be crossed as we come to them.

God we pray for wisdom, direction and your understanding.  We have no idea what the future holds but we know that you are in control.  We ask that you would give Isaac favor and give us direction in where you want us to be.  Lead us in your way.  Guide us in your truth Father.  In Jesus name.~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment