Monday, March 9, 2015

This Day Just took a huge turn

So I would ask you to read my previous entry from this morning to kind of get the full grasp of everything but I'll sum things up here:

This day just took a huge turn.  I woke up this morning really frustrated.  I still haven't heard anything about my insurance going through yet, And I'm trying not to stress but it's hard.  So I called the medicaid office today to find out an update, it was supposed to be processed by Friday, well they are saying she has a few more days before she has to complete the application.  I had called last week to see if she was missing anything and she(my caseworker) never returned my call.  So I asked the guy today what happens if she doesn't complete the application by then.  He wasn't sure he thought I might have to reapply.  But then in the same sentence he said either way I'll know by the end of the week because I'll get something in the mail.  But if I have to reapply that means I have to wait even longer.  I was so incredibly frustrated.  I called and left her another message today along with I got her supervisors phone number so that I can tomorrow if I still haven't heard back yet.  Well just in general I felt very blah.  I have been getting very stressed about Isaac not finding work before the baby comes.  And this is just very frustrated to the point of tears.  Of course my attitude wasn't helped by the fact that I finally finished our taxes this morning, and we owed and that just is so aggravating in general, we found out we were going to owe when I started doing the taxes the same week Isaac got laid off so every week we had put the money aside for it but it just frustrated me anyway. 
So back to how my day took a turn:
Well do you readers remember the elephant ring holder I got from the anonymous gift giver the day Isaac got laid off?  It reminded me that God saw the bigger picture and would know that I needed a pic me up that day.  Well all night I just kept thinking and reminding myself about how God sees the big picture and everything will end up working out ect;  And I kept picturing that ring holder.  It would just pop into my mind and I assumed it was God trying to remind me that He sees and has everything planned for us.
Well this afternoon, after a very frustrating morning I received another package.  This time from Texas-the last one was from Louisiana.  And it was another anonymous gift.  No name just an address.  It is a  Pre packed hospital bag.  It has everything I could possibly need in the hospital for after I give birth.  Of course I will end up packing my own suitcase but I will probably include a lot if not all of this stuff.  It just reminded me that there is a bigger picture than the daily frustrations I can see.

I have no idea who sent this to me.  So if by chance it was one of you readers I want to say thank you so much for listening to the pull and call of God to mail that to me.  I needed that more than you will ever understand!



Edited to add:  This day just got even BETTER!!!! If you remember I had written a letter on the 27th, with Isaac's approval and his supervision to the board of Directors for Isaac's school loans telling them in DETAIL why we will be leaving their company how we were told unless we default on the loans they won't consider us for a lower interest rate ect; and guess what they actually read it! They had someone call Isaac back today and are trying to get our interest rate lowered for us.  God is so good!

Oh and 25 weeks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment