Monday, November 3, 2014

Flying Home

Thursday I will be flying home to be with my family for a week.  During this time we will have a memorial service to honor how much we love Nathan.  This has been incredibly emotionally exhausting.   Just when I feel like I'm going to be okay suddenly I burst into tears.  I can't believe I will never hear his voice again.  I will never be able to tell him how much I love him. 

My parents have been in Colorado collecting his things, speaking to the coroner, ect;  They should be heading back to Louisiana soon.  They found a letter Nathan wrote back in 2011 that I want to share:

Even thinking of death he thought of others.  He thought of the pain it might cause and how he wanted no one to be sad for him being gone.  I don't think that's possible though.  When you love someone that much I don't know if it's possible to not feel hurt and pain. 

He will always be in our hearts.  Always


No comments:

Post a Comment