Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Great Midwife Follow up visit

I wanted to do a quick update:
I went to the midwife today for a follow up on my hemorrhage and it was such a good visit.  She decided to do another ultrasound just to see things for herself and to put my mind at ease, well in her words everything looks perfect! And I got to see the baby moving!!! It was kicking up a storm! I have never seen anything so amazing!  I'm already so in love! 

She could see where the hemorrhage was, she said that most likely I'll bleed more, maybe even throughout my pregnancy, since once you have one it can get irritated if it doesn't completely go away.  I asked her if I need to be concerned about anything that I do making it worse: working, sex, ect;  She said the only thing I have to watch is Running or high intensity exercise.  Other than that no not at all.  And I haven't run since after I ovulated so that won't be an issue.  Its good to know that it can't be made worse by anything I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment