Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saying Goodbye

Today was a very emotional day.  I was supposed to say goodbye to my little brother.  I don't really have a lot of words to say except that I wasn't ready to let him go.  I know he is in a better place...but it still hurts so much.

Here is the video we shared at the memorial service:



Life will never be the same.  But I will do everything in my power to honor everything he asked of us:

Things I should remember and never forget:
  1. 1.Love, Laugh & Learn
  2. 2.People are the only things that really matter in this world.
  3. 3.The more you learn, the more you teach.
  4. 4.The more you give, the more you are given.
  5. 5.The more you love, the more you will be loved.
  6. 6.Souls are real.
  7. 7.Healthy mind, healthy body, and healthy heart.
  8. 8.Cherish every moment, the good and the bad.
  9. 9.Everything happens for a reason.
  10. 10.I was put on this Earth to help people.
Nathan Kenneth Browne
January 13, 2014





This page contains instructions on what to do upon my death upon my death. To any reader of this, please make sure these are done.

I want to cremated and have my ashes spread at these places:
Mount Fuji
Mount Mckinely
The Smokies
Mount Everest

Leave no ashes to mourn for and upon my death rejoice for me. In death I am forever at peace. So remember me, but do not cry for me. Hopefully by the time I die, I would have lived a meaningful life that can be an example for others to follow. And to my loved ones and everyone else; continue living your lives and make you decisions based on whatever your heart tells you.

Nathan Kenneth Browne
April 10, 2011



"I love you, Whoever you are reading this, love your life. It's worth it. Keep trying to believe in yourself. If others attack you, it's because you have something they don't have. Don't let them take it from you with their pettiness, their scowl & negative intent because you never know what it is to walk in the eyes of another. Keep your eyes open and who knows what you'll discover, the treasures you'll uncover."
~~Nathan Kenneth Browne~~  His last journal entry

No comments:

Post a Comment