Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

This past year has been a year full of hardships.  We have gone through so much emotionally, spiritually and physically.  But with all the crazy that has taken place this past year we have so much to be thankful for.  In the past Year Isaac and I had hit 2 years and four months of trying to conceive and we now have our little miracle on the way.  In this incredibly difficult journey we have grown so much closer.  Isaac is my rock, my better half and I'm so thankful to have him in my life. 

  I'm grateful for my family I have realized just how much they mean to me and how much I love them(of course I knew this before but now it shows even more).  God is so faithful.  Despite how hard this holiday season will be with the loss of Nathan I know that I am so thankful for all that God has given to me.  This holiday season won't be the same, but I'm determined to see the beauty in everything.  Thank you Jesus for all you have given to me.  Thank you for your peace and love.  Help my family as we go through this holiday season. 

Happy Thanksgiving Readers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanks giving Devin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose! I hope you are doing well. I haven't talked with you in a while.

      Delete