Tuesday, May 5, 2015

33 Weeks


Yesterday I hit 33 weeks pregnant.  At the beginning of pregnancy I felt like time was just dragging on oh so slowly.  But now I feel like it's flying by!  I can not believe that in just 4 more weeks I will be full term and little man could technically come any day!  It is such an exciting experience.  I absolutely love it!  I may get tired.  I may have to deal with things that if I weren't pregnant I wouldn't have to deal with such as swollen feet-they have started to swell on a regular basis now, constant exhaustion, waddling instead of being able to walk in a straight line.  But I love every second of it.  I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

So far vacation has actually been super productive.  Not necessarily relaxing.  But that is going to change starting today.  I got everything done that needed to be done: grocery shopping,  house cleaned, errands run, laundry done and then we put together that amazing out door patio set.  Which Is where I am currently writing from.

So tomorrow will be a day of just complete relaxation.  I plan on doing nothing and just reading, watching tv and playing a few computer games I haven't gotten to in a while. 

I do want to share the basket I made for my baby shower hostess.  She loves pink camo so I found these wine glasses: 

http://www.amazon.com/Pink-Camo-Wine-Glasses-Set/dp/B00B0OO5FG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430866786&sr=8-1&keywords=pink+camo+wine+glasses

And put together a basket with those, a few bottles of wine and some scratch off tickets.






My Mom and Sister will arrive on Thursday!  I can not wait.  I am so ready to see them!  Though I am sad it will only be for four days I keep telling myself they will be back next month.  Wow, next month I will have a baby!  This is incredible!

Thank you Lord for your many blessings!  Thank you for providing for us and pouring out into us like never before.  We are so blessed to be coming upon this next chapter in our lives.  We continue to ask for wisdom, peace and direction in regards to the future.  We also ask that you would help us to be a blessing to all those around us.  We thank you and praise you Lord.  In your holy name.  ~Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment