Monday, May 18, 2015

Finally Finished



I had started knitting this baby blanket back in August of 2013 after we hit a year of trying to conceive. I called it my by faith baby blanket. Yet Over the month's of continually being disappointed I eventually put it away. It was too hard to look at and work on. That is until October 2014 when we received yet another positive pregnancy test and I decided to pull it back out and go forward on faith knowing that if God wanted this pregnancy to continue it would. I know a lot of you may not have followed me from the beginning so you don't know this part of things but since the few days before even receiving that + test I was bleeding so when the + came it looked as though we might loose this pregnancy as well, I had continual bleeding but I kept telling myself if God wants this baby to continue nothing will be able to take it away. So I knitted on praying this would be our take home baby(we had miscarried in August a few months before) so now here it is finally finished a testament not only to God's faithfulness but also a reminder of the journey it took to get here. I hit 35 weeks today and in just a few more we will be welcoming our little miracle with open arms and lots of kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment