Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day: Maternity Photos and Baby shower

I remember this time of year last year.  It was a time of sadness.  A time remembering that I just lost my first pregnancy and that I would not be a mother.  my heart was broken and I felt so very undone.  But my how the tides have turned.  It really brings to light the scripture Psalm 30:11" You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy."  

Lord thank you! Thank you for your victory!  Thank you for your blessings!  Isaac and I are about to enter a new stage in life. A new chapter.  We waited so long for this.  We prayed so hard for this and here we are! 

I look back on my post last year from Mother's Day and can feel the desperation there.  Can remember way too clearly the brokenness I felt every single day.  But Lord you have called us out of that sadness into a chapter full of celebration!  And we praise you Lord!

Speaking of times of celebration yesterday we had my baby shower.  Just a very intimate beautiful shower.  My friend did an amazing job putting it all together!  And my sister did an awesome job taking the pictures that we wanted to take.  After the shower we went to a beautiful park over here and took maternity pictures.   

So I wanted to share some of the pictures:








Maternity Photos:










No comments:

Post a Comment