Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I'm Suddenly Crazy

I mean it.  I feel like I have lost my mind.  Things that never use to worry me before ever suddenly are occupying so much of my mind and energy.  Its ridiculous.  Suddenly everything needs to stay clean, neat and organized even more so then before.  I have to make sure all the finances are together to a T.

Things that I was always like Oh it will get done or It will all work out NO I have to make sure it gets done right now.  It's a little exhausting mind and body wise.  I'm trying very hard to just let it go but yeah not working so well.

That being said my boobs have started leaking.  Not just the colostrum but it looks like some milk too.  I've heard of that happening for some women where there milk will come in before baby arrives but not that often.  Kind of shocked me when I went to take a shower and low and behold boom it squeezed out while showering.    I guess it just proves little man is getting even closer to arriving! 

So for now I will take a deep breath and try and just relax get stuff done but not stress myself out while I do it.  We will see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment