Sunday, May 31, 2015

No little man yet

No little guy yet.  But I am actually really excited about last night.  It gave me an opportunity to see what labor is going to feel like and to practice my hypnobabies.  Which most certainly does help.   Didn't take them away completely but definitely helped.  Though I have to say when I had the tapes on in the background I was able to drown them out almost completely.  So I will most certainly have them playing constantly while in labor. 

Today Isaac and I get our date day....still once a week while we wait for little guy to arrive we are going to be going out to lunch, breakfast, dinner, ice cream something with just the two of us that we never do until he arrives since when he gets here who knows when we will be able to go. 

Not sure what we will do but whatever it is will be awesome and wonderful since it will be just the two of us.  I will be staying away from everyone else today.  I just want us to have some nice quiet time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment