Friday, May 29, 2015

Time to be real

As I sit here on the back porch home from a long day at work I put on some worship music and watch Ezekiel dance to it from within. It brings tears to my eyes.  I am so amazed.  This whole journey has been one of wonder, excitement, constant fear and joy.  Such a roller coaster but of a different kind.
 I think about labor and cry with joy! I can't wait to meet this little man. I have loved and do love being pregnant....at the same time I am so ready to meet this little man and welcome him into the world.

I also think I have reached the too pregnant for public stage. I have NO patience for people. I can't pretend to care about what your saying as I cut your hair and have a braxton hic, feel like I can't breathe, am trying not to throw up and all at the same time while I feel like I'm going to fall over from lack of sleep.  I love people.  I love my job and I love my coworkers.  But not anymore, at least not right at this moment.  All I want to do is hermit away and rest and be by myself.  I do believe I may not do anything Sunday but stay home and spend the entire day home and with Isaac. Got to get the two of us quality time while we still can.  We still need to have our date for the week.  I am not sure if I had shared before but I want to go out on a date once a week till the baby comes starting last week since who knows when we will be able to do it again.  

So I haven't talked in a while on how my hypnobabies has been going...but I think this next section will cover some of it.  I have done it faithfully since 26 weeks.  I have not missed a single day.  It has made me excited for my birthing time.  Excited for when my water breaks and my pressure waves(contractions) start.  I'm not worried about the pain.  I'm ready to embrace it knowing that each pressure wave will bring me closer and closer to meeting my amazing little man.  I am just so excited!  

I know practice most definitely has made a difference.  I think about holding him and just get tears in my eyes.  I am so ready and so excited!  


No comments:

Post a Comment