Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Expectation

I find the thoughts that run through my head right now are setting myself up for disappointment.  I keep thinking when I test at 12 days past ovulation(this upcoming Monday) I will definitely see a positive.  The only reason I keep thinking that is because I got it last month.  But I know just because I was able to get pregnant last month it doesn't mean that it will be the same this month.  I don't want to set myself up for heartbreak.  And I feel that that is the direction I am going.  I can not control any of this and I hate it.  I just wish that I could control it.  I know it's something that never can be controlled as hard as that might be. 

So for now I shall continue to pray and try and keep my expectations low and my emotions under control.  And I will just try and continue to take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. You've not posted here lately, your readers are hungry :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) It's only been 3 days but I'm glad I have such devoted readers. I think one of the reasons I have posted is I haven't really known how I've felt things have been so up and down. Thinking things are good then they aren't then they are.....A crazy limbo :-)

      Delete