Monday, September 15, 2014

Onwards and Upwards

Today I am feeling extremely optimistic.  I called to set up my cycle day 2 appointment for tomorrow morning and on Wednesday we shall begin our third round of the treatment cycles.  I am just praying for double follicles and a sticky little baby. 

They told me if after this third round on Femara I do not get pregnant that they would want me to come in and talk to the Doctor to decide if we will continue on this path or move on to another treatment cycle.  So I went ahead and already scheduled my appointment with her.  I figure we can sit down and talk and decide how long I can stay on the Femara.  And this way we won't have to skip a month before continue on if we don't get pregnant before hand.  They said it isn't required but I think it is a good idea.  I haven't been able to sit down and talk with her since February so I'm happy to do so.  I just would like to continue this path for a bit and see where it goes. 

So the plan is still in December where we will re-evaluate and decide where to go from there.  A lot can happen in those four months.  I just hope that I can keep sane during it all.  As of today I feel really good.  I have less stress at work I love it every second.  Things are looking up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment