Thursday, September 4, 2014

I am so frustrated!

I still haven't gotten my temperature jump.  I did take another ovulation test this morning and it was negative and along with that I got a tiny bit of a temperature shift but I'm not sure how accurate it is.  I had woken up close to 5 am and it was 96.6 and then at 6 am it was 96.9.....so between that hour they both shifted so I'm not sure which one is most accurate but I did go ahead and put the 6am one in. 


So I put in the higher temperature since it was closer to what I had yesterday.  So I guess we will just have to see tomorrow what happens.

I think with how long this is taking I will end up starting the progesterone as soon as I get my big temp jump.  I'm hoping my body didn't gear up to O then just give up.  I guess I'll know tomorrow.  If I don't get a temp jump tomorrow then I will assume that I am not actually ovulating on my own.

I really think I ovulated yesterday and am just having a slow temperature rise and that tomorrow it will go up even higher. 

Infertility sucks.  I hate this whole journey.  I hate knowing that my body doesn't work like it is suppose to.  I hate having to guess when this is happening.  I just want everything to work together like it should.  I want this to be my miracle cycle.  I want to get pregnant without having to be poked and prodded like a lab rat. 

I want to stay positive and get things going but it definitely isn't easy.  I just have to take things one day at a time. 

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that this is such a tough journey, I have not stopped my prayers for you.

    I wish we could know God's timing, it sucks horribly not knowing when, going through all the tests and probing by basically professional strangers. My journey doing the same will begin next month, a modern day Sarah. If it was not for your journals here, it would not be happening. I thank you from deep inside my heart, regardless of the outcome, that I will have tried.


    As long as I have tried to become pregnant, I want this so much more for you as I know God has trusted you to share his plans for you and your Ezekiel.

    Proverbs 3:5-6

    "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

    Your sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that. I'm so glad I am able to encourage you and others. That is my dream with this entire journal to allow others to be uplifted.

      Variant: He who learns must suffer
      And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
      Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
      And in our own despite, against our will,
      Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.~Aeschylus

      Delete