Tuesday, September 16, 2014

On to Treatment cycle number 3

So I went in today for my baseline testing for my third treatment cycle.  My period still isn't as heavy as I would like it to be.  I'm hoping it wont be 11 days but maybe more than 3 like last month.  My lining was still thicker than she wants to see at 8 cm and I also still had a follicle left over at 12mm.  So I will be doing Femara but I will do it from cycle day 5 till 9 instead of 3 to 7.  I will still be going back in on cycle day 12 to see the growth and look back over the lining. 

I'm so excited to get back into a treatment cycle.  I know we only missed one but knowing that things will be controlled brings so much peace of mind.  I love it!

God has been placing a lot of things in my heart and on my mind recently.  I will definitely need an entire post to say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment