Saturday, September 6, 2014

Not again!

I just started spotting today!  I had been having cramps off and on yesterday and today and today I went to the bathroom and I was spotting even with a few little clots.  I'm only 3 days past ovulation!  This is the same thing that happened before I went on the medicated cycles.

Before I normally wouldn't ovulate till really late in the cycle(cycle day 28ish) then would get my period just 3-5 days after.  I thought maybe that was because I was ovulating so late it would start as breakthrough bleeding and then go into full flow from there but now I'm not so sure.

I was so excited that I finally ovulated when I needed to but now it feels like all hope for this entire cycle is gone.  Even if the spotting doesn't come back, which I wont be holding my breathe, I doubt I have a chance at getting pregnant this month.  I just want to be able to keep my hormones as together as I possibly can.  I will continue to take the progesterone until 12 days past ovulation and then let AF come if it's going to.  I just hope I don't have to go back on birth control again. 

I'm just trying to take a deep breath and keep a smile on my face right now, but it is not easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment