Friday, September 5, 2014

Relieved

I hate this roller coaster of emotions.  Yesterday I was so frustrated and today I feel relief.  I finally got my temperature jump today.  It isn't as large of a jump as I am use to but it's a start.  So I'm going to wait and see what my temperature looks like tomorrow and then start the progesterone tomorrow as long as it stays up or is  higher.  I feel super relieved that I actually ovulated on my own in the middle of the month!   Man God is just so good.  I keep telling myself not to get ahead.  Not to expect anything more than a normal cycle with just the same amount of % to get pregnant as anyone else. 

I just do not want to over analyze anything during this two week wait.  I also keep saying this but I want to get back on my exercise routine and just try and stay distracted. 


I still think its possible I ovulated on cycle day 15 with just a little temperature jump yesterday.  So Not positive but I guess we will see. 

1 comment:

  1. A big sigh of relief. The poem from yesterday gave me goose bumps.

    Your sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete