Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Things are looking promising


First of all sorry this is posting out of order...apparently I had forgotten to press publish yesterday so this is actually Yesterday's post scroll down to see today's post.  

I woke up this morning and had the fertile Cervical Mucus practically pouring out of me.  I'm only on cycle day 13 right now and am just kind of in shock right now.  I am so incredibly excited that I may actually be having a normal cycle this month.

I took a picture of my past few ovulation tests that I did yesterday and today.  I will take another one tomorrow.  I'm not quite there yet but I'm thinking tomorrow I will actually ovulate, which will be cycle day 15 pretty much exactly in the middle of my cycle.


I just don't even have words right now for how I feel about it.  I am just in shock, excited everything.  I've been having the same ovary twinges/ bloating feeling I had when I was on the medication.  Mostly on my right side(this was the side that produced the 3 follicles)but a few twinges now and again on my left side.  I just don't want to read too much into it.

I want to be excited that I will ovulate on my own therefor I actually stand a shot at getting pregnant this month  but I don't want to be too optimistic.  I want to believe what I've read only in part that a chemical pregnancy makes you more fertile after.  But I also know that God is in control either way.

So I want to try and enjoy the next two weeks as much as I can and stay as stress free as possible.  I think being on vacation during my last two week wait helped tremendously. 

I already notice a difference in the stress level of my job ever since I put in my management resignation.  I feel so much better just being able to come in do clients and leave.  It's amazing.  I love 100% of it!

So that being said here is a picture of my most recent chart and hopefully I will be able to post a picture soon showing ovulation!


My in laws are in town still, they will be leaving tomorrow but it has been so good to see family.  I love having them here and wish we could see them more often.  So much of what I always want to say is When we have kids we will be able to see them more, When we have kids we can take vacations even in the "black out holiday season" ect;  So to get to see family this much this year despite not having children yet has been a huge blessing.

We are going to be taking them out to dinner tonight to celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary.  So lovely.  I don't know what I would do without them.  Last night my mother in law told me she was honored that I trusted her enough to confide my feelings and struggles in this area of our lives.  I have to admit I was scared to talk about it.  As soon as I saw them my first instinct was to be sad.  We had called and told them before they came that I had experienced a chemical pregnancy and that was so hard since they were so incredibly excited to be grandparents and we had to tell them that wasn't going to happen anymore.

I know that next time I will wait a little longer before I tell them.  I think I'll be more cautious in general about being excited too.   I think I will want to wait until we get our second Beta test first to check the levels first before we share with our family.  Or maybe even wait for the ultrasound...but that is jumping ahead so we shall see.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes but don't wait too long to let us know. I really hope you get pregnant this month, it will be glorious, no meds, just you, your DH and God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'll be posting on here whenever it happens. I just wont be sending out texts or making phone calls to my family.

    ReplyDelete