Monday, September 29, 2014

Good News On Bloodwork

This is going to be a slightly random and sporadic post:

I went in this morning for more blood work in order to see if I was surging or going to ovulate on my own.  And looks like I am.  So they told me not to trigger since there is no need.  So we will do timed intercourse tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday.

So how am I feeling?  I'm trying to stay positive and know that God is in control.  I just want to completely trust Him.  I want to have a long enough luteal phase.  I'm just gonna believe that God is in control.

I've been running and exercising regularly but after I ovulate I'm going to stop and let myself just take the two weeks off.  I don't want to risk doing anything that could possibly hinder implantation.  I also am trying to cut back on the caffeine but it is so hard!  I have gotten myself to drinking at least 15 ounces of espresso a day along with a cup or two of coffee and I know I can't do that.  So I'm cutting back to half right now and slowly going to make it full.  But man it is so hard. 

My sister bought me an essential oils kit and sent it along with some info on how essential oils can help aid fertility.   Here is the link in case anyone is interested:  http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-essential-oils.html

So I don't have all of these but I have been using the ones I have that can help increase fertility , but after ovulation I'll be stopping that too. 

Edit:
So I thought I was out of opks but I dug through my bathroom on the hunt and found a few more wondafos took it and sure enough


No comments:

Post a Comment