Sunday, February 8, 2015

Calming Day

I felt really at peace today.  I woke up had breakfast then just put on some worship music and knit while praying.  It was really nice.  I can't say that I'm completely calm because I still have my moments.  And Isaac was a little more stressed today than he was the past two days, so of course I wanted to try and help him out.  But all together today was a great day.  I got to go to a friends baby shower and celebrate her upcoming baby.  It turns out its at the same place we are having my baby shower.  Then after that I came home and Isaac and I filled out all the paperwork we needed to in order to put his school loans on deferment.  I still can't believe how much we pay in those every month.

Then I took some time and made the Calvin and Hobbes mobiles that I wanted to for the nursery.  It was a lot of fun!  I think it could have turned out a little better but its fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment