Monday, February 9, 2015

Today just gave me a headache

So I woke up this morning and started off by calling my midwives/hospital to see if I will be able to stay with the same Dr's when it comes to the Medicaid.  Praise God I was told yes!  So thankful for that.  Then I called the endocrinologist office to find out about staying with them and as long as I'm not put on a certain one it shouldn't be a problem.  So for that I just have to wait and see. 

Then I had the fun task of calling the PA medicaid office to file my official PA application where I was hung up on 2x and never called back.  So finally on the third time I got a really nice lady, I explained to her that I have already tried to start this application with them 2xs this will be the 3rd time and please if we get hung up to call me back.  She apologized and said it was definitely their phones and that if we got disconnected she would be able to help me out.  So we go the application filled out then I had to provide proof of:
Hypothyroid/endocrinologist treatment
My Income
Proof of Pregnancy
Proof of all our school loans(5 in total)
and a few other things which ended up all together being 21 pages I faxed in.  Thank goodness my neighbor has a fax machine she let me use.  Now I'm just praying it went through.  I'll give them till Friday then call and make sure they got the fax/info they needed. 

So then Isaac called to make sure all the paperwork was correct for him with differing the school loans and needless to say the guy who he was speaking to was DEFINITELY not from the USA despite his name being John.  And just couldn't wrap his mind around why Isaac was wanting to put his payments on hold despite having no income.  Very different experience than the last person he talked to but we ended up getting it all worked out.

In other news I hit 21 weeks today.  As exciting as it is to be a week closer to viability(24 weeks) I didn't really feel like I could celebrate anything their is just so much to do/get done.  So I'm taking it one step at a time and one day at a time.  I have to say little Ezekiel has been doing gymnastic in the womb today and it is incredible.  No matter how rough things are currently he and Isaac can make me smile. That being said here is my 21 week photo


No comments:

Post a Comment