Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Holy Mother of Mood Swings

So I felt some huge mood swings when I first started the thyroid medication and then things just evened themselves out.  Well they are back in full force.  I'm guessing from the progesterone supplements.  I just felt angry all day. 

It can be just the littlest things to get me going.  I was pulling into the work parking lot and was pulling into a spot only to discover that another car parked over the line so I wasn't going to be able to use the spot.  So I had to find a different one.  Something so stupid but man did it start the day off on a bad note.  From then on every little thing was like nails on a chalkboard.  I work with the public I have to talk and dote on my clients the entire tiem they are in the chair, but all I wanted to do for most of them today was tell them to shut up!  And that is definitely not me. 

I was just so aggravated at work.  But I knew I was being ridiculous but I still couldn't help it.  I'm praying so badly that I will get adjusted to this and not feel this way the entire time I'm on it.   If I am pregnant the Dr wants me on the progesterone for a full 3 months after.  So if I feel like this with just the progesterone man the pregnancy hormones added to that will be awful! 

It's so easy to allow my emotions to control me.  Help me Lord to keep myself together.  I want your joy.  I want your peace.  I want to be able to help the people in my life and who I come into contact with every day and love them like you would.  I want to help them succeed.  Help me Lord.  I can not do this on my own.  I'm so miserable and cranky.  I'm feeling worn out.  I've begun thinking the what ifs I'm not pregnant and I have to go through all this again.  What if's are so awful and all I want is to live my life to full enjoyment.  Help me to follow your leading.  You will open up the doors for me to walk through that you desire.  I thank you and praise you for it Lord.  ~Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment