Monday, July 21, 2014

Let Round Two Begin

So today begins round two of my treatment cycle.  The Pharmacy got everything taken care of with giving me my correct medication.  Actually they didn't charge me since they said it was their mistake so that was a blessing.  Though really it could have been really bad if I had not caught the mistake.

I am going to go back to the minimal processed food, try to drink only water and exercise more.  I do not want to let it kick my butt as much as it did last cycle.  I was so  tired all the time.  But I'm going to try and push through it.

So I just pray that this higher dosage will give me better results.  I go in on Wednesday July 30th for my cycle day 12 ultrasound and blood work.  I hope I get the same ultra sound tech so I can know before waiting for the Dr to have to call me to let me know how everything is going.  But we shall see....either way I will know soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment