Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I'll know soon

So yesterday on the way home from Nagara Falls with my sister we were driving through beautiful countryside.  It was absolutely breathtaking.  I decided to throw on some worship music and just worship my wonderful creator.  When this song: "Be lifted High" by Elevation Worship came on the lyrics just took me away.

Through every trial every hardship He is great and amazing.  He is always there.  In every victory and every trial my soul should sing His glory for He is still the same yesterday today and forever.  So I went on you tube and found a great live video of the song just listen to the words and the beauty that's there.


No matter what hardships come my way my Lord will forever be lifted high.  He will be praised forever.  I will be able to pour out my worship to Him.  I can not read the future but I have to optimistic in knowing that whatever happens it will be His will.  I want to lay down my life, lay down my own desires.  We have prayed over and over again that if this is not God's will for him to shut the door.  Well I will say it again Lord not my will but yours be done.  But bring us that victory you promised us soon.  I'm not sure how much longer we can handle what we currently have going on right now. 

That being said I'm having cramps today and I feel like someone is sitting on my stomach just with pressure.  It kind of feels like gas but I know its not.  I'm still spotting a little bit but its all dark brown and mixed with cervical mucus.  So I know that one way or the other in the next few days I will either get my period or I will stop the spotting and get a positive test.



I'm trying to stay realistic though.  Anytime in the past when I spotted like this it always ended in another failed cycle....So even though I know that this month we actually stood a chance to get pregnant it's hard to pull away from that feeling. 

Lord Help me to be okay with whatever you bring to us.  Help me to rejoice and sing your praise despite what answer comes my way.  It's not going to be easy if it's another failed month.  But I know You are greater than anything that would try to come against me.  I thank you and praise you Lord. ~Amen

Here is a picture of my sister and I in Niagara Falls...It was beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment