Monday, July 28, 2014

I wish I knew if it was working

I have my cycle Day 12 testing in just a few days.  I really can not tell if its working or not.  My temps have stayed high compared to where they use to drop before ovulation and Ive been having slight spotting today and ovulation cramps.  But I really don't know if this is a good thing or not.  I do know that whenever I have had any type of medication that lowered my estrogen levels I spotted so maybe the Femara lowered it enough that my body is working.  But then the what ifs come to mind of course on what if it isn't working and that is why my temperatures don't drop.  Or what about the cramps and spotting, did I develop a cyst? 

If it doesn't work then what?  Do we try clomid?  If I'm a monster on Femara and that's suppose to have less side effects watch out world.  That will be so scary. 


But one week till vacation.  And I think that will be perfect timing since I will just be heading to the beach for vacation.

Either way I find out in two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment