Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cycle Day 12 Ultra sound: Round 2 of treatment

So I was really setting myself up for bad news today.  I have been spotting and having cramps for the past three days.  And I feel like my ovaries are swollen so I was thinking I had a cyst.  But nope good news!  I went in today and she found 4 follicles! 

Three on the right measuring 18,13 and 10 ml and one on the left measuring 11ml.  So I will be triggering on Friday.  She said the 18 is already ready and if we wait till Friday to trigger the 13 will be big enough and definitely release and egg as well.  So out of the 4 I will have at least two eggs released!  I've always wanted twins and of course would be thrilled with at least just one healthy baby.    Just the fact that the timing is working out perfect is awesome.  I will be leaving for vacation on Monday following ovulation so that will give me time to just relax and be distracted during most of the two week wait.

I do have to say though that if for some reason God does not deem it time for me to get pregnant that the blow will be even harder since I will have at least two eggs released so that means I will have a bigger chance to get pregnant. 

BUT I will not let myself think negatively now.  I will try to stay positive and focus on the good.  God is in control and just the fact I have reached this step is amazing.

I will however be honest......I'm praying for twins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment