Saturday, July 12, 2014

I'm where I have never been before

You hear a baby screaming, some people roll there eyes.  Others make comments on if noly the parents could get them to shut up.  Inside you ache.  You ache because all you want is to take up that little one and hold them close and be able to sooth them.  A commercial comes on tv showing sleep deprived parents who are so lost on what to do with their screaming child.....

But you would do anything to have that kind of cry or scream in your home no matter how frustrating it might be to others.   All you want to do is be in that situation.  To hold those screaming children close and soothe them yourself.

When you hear others complain about their kids, their pregnancy or the frustrations that come with it you know that you would do anything to be in their place.  All you want is to so badly be able to be there.

I've started having some slight fears.  I'm now 7 days past ovulation, a point I have never made.  I normally only have a 3 day luteal phase, the longest I've ever had was 5 days but even then I was spotting on days 4 and 5.  So I'm starting to get nervous....what if my period tries to come.  What if the medication doesn't hold off my period.  I don't think it helped that my temperature had a slight drop today.  But I also know that God has not given me the spirit of fear:  For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7  I also know I have to trust that the Dr's know what they are doing.  I've been having slight cramps this morning.  And yesterday I was having ovary twinges again.  So this probably isn't helping the scary thoughts from entering.  

But I guess I need to take the small victories as they come.  At least I have made it to 7 days past ovulation.  At least I have gotten somewhere I have never gotten before so far.   I am so excited that I have gotten to this point and I will continue to think positively and every day will be a newer bigger victory. 

My sister is getting into town tonight so I will have a blast hanging out with her and it will make the two week wait go by quickly.   

Here is my chart for today so far: 

No comments:

Post a Comment