Saturday, July 19, 2014

Round 1 of treatment officially ended

So I am officially calling it.  I started my period today.  I called the Dr's office and left a message to set up my cycle day 2 testing tomorrow.  As of right now I feel okay.  I'm not angry or sad at all.  I think cause I knew it was coming.  But I did ask them to talk to my Dr and see if we could put me on a higher dose of the progesterone and the Femara.  So now I'm just waiting for the call back to know what time to go in tomorrow. 

I'm just praying my estrogen levels are not too high to do the treatment and that since I did have a normal Luteal Phase for eh first time in my life maybe I will actually have a shorter period too.

So for now I just wait for the Dr to call. 

On another note I decided its time for a change.  I'm a hair dresser and I have not colored my hair for almost two years so I am back to "virgin hair".  Well the reason I wasn't doing all the other colors I've been wanting to do mainly was just because if I did get pregnant I wouldn't want to color my hair.  But I've been itching for a change so I decided to go ahead and do something exciting and different that I've wanted for months!  So this morning I bleached out the bottom half of my hair and my bangs and on Monday I will be doing a dark blue to aqua fade on the bleached out hair.  I'm super excited.  So hey at least I have something to keep me smiling right now. 

And now we just have 2 weeks before we go to Myrtle Beach!  I'm so excited to get away and escape from it all.  And the timing of my period coming is actually falling into perfection since we will be able to get everything done before Myrtle Beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment