Saturday, July 26, 2014

I feel like a monster!

I either always feel angry or like  I want to cry.  I can't seem to find a happy medium.  Its so frustrating that I have to put myself into a place like this in order to get my body to work properly.  I think I felt better when I was exercising.  But I've been so exhausted that it's been so hard to get myself to actually get moving.  But I'm going to have to force myself.  I think I'll feel better. 

I just am so tired of feeling angry or sad all the time.  Of constantly feeling like I am not able to have that joy I use to have.  I just want so badly to be my positive optimistic self.  I use to look at the glass as half full now I don't even see it is half empty I see it as just plain empty.  In one week I will be heading to Myrtle Beach and plan on just taking the time to relax and try to recuperate. 

Yesterday I took my last dose of the Femara.  I can feel it definitely working differently than last month.  My ovaries feel swollen and I've been having massive ovary twinges.  But they've all been on my right side and I got the follicle on my left side last month.  Either way I find out on Wednesday.  I will be going in for the cycle day 12 ultrasound to see how many follicles I got and how long they are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment