Sunday, July 6, 2014

Looks like I have a chance!

So looks like I ovulated!  Hurray!  I'm so excited and relieved at the same time since I was worried if I had to start the progesterone first before I was able to see the ovulation jump myself I wouldn't know for sure if I ovulated!  But looks like i did. 

I have a lot of peace and am so excited to see what happens at the end of this two week wait.  But then again that is how I feel today.  Not sure I will feel the same tomorrow.  I do have to say I am really lucky that my sister will becoming into town during this first week it will help things go by so much faster. 

As of now I am so excited I can't even think of the what ifs I'm not pregnant.  The very fact that I ovulated at a normal time for the first time in my life just astounds me.

So all in all Id say I'm just feeling really excited and happy.  I haven't really had any side effects of the trigger shot except being really tired but I can't really say if that's just from how busy I've been or the medication. 

I will take it.

So for now I'll say goodnight and I hope to have good news soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment