Friday, August 15, 2014

He is Bigger

This morning I went in for my first Beta test.  The original plan was to wait till Monday morning but I started some light spotting last night and this morning.  It's been off an on nothing consistent but I called and told them about it just in case.  Thankfully everything in the spotting seems old  Nothing fresh or looking like my period.  This morning when I woke up I took another pregnancy test and it was still a faint positive, along with when I put the progesterone in I could feel my cervix was closed, and I got a temperature jump again this morning.  All very good signs.  Since you need a third jump in pregnancy temperatures to show it's viable.

Though in all honesty the temperature jump from this morning could just be because I was tossing and turning for most of the night and didn't really get much sleep.

So when I called the office this morning they asked if it would make me feel better to come in and run the blood work today.  I said absolutely then asked what the numbers would show, or would it tell something with the spotting.  She said she can't really say but it will be better for them to closely monitor it especially since I got several home tests that came back positive.

So of course all those stupid what ifs keep coming to my mind.  Every time  I feel a little cramp I have to refrain myself from going to the bathroom to see if my period has come.  I know that if God got me pregnant He can keep me pregnant.  But part of me is wishing I would have waited to tell my family till after the blood work but the other part of me is so relieved they know since it's so exciting and if it turns out bad I would want the support. 

No matter what this is a victory.  After 2 years of actively trying everything in my power: temping, ovulation kits, Pre-seed, vitamins, thyroid medication, Metformin, Vitex-after everything I finally am pregnant.  And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

I'm relying heavily on Philippians 4:6-7 today:
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 


Along with this I pulled out the book supernatural childbirth again and went over some of the promises in there.  

Psalm 34:7 says: The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, And rescues them.

I love how Philippians says that the peace of God that is beyond anything I could think possible will come and guard my heart.  Will rest in my soul.  I need that.  My Jesus I want to trust that your angels are standing guard around us.  I know that nothing that you do not desire can become a reality and this child you have given us is a reality.  Yes already there is a child that grows in my womb and I speak with your authority and power and say that I am believing in victory.  I'm believing for Good blood tests results for how early I am.  Exceedingly healthy 40 weeks.  And I thank you for your peace that is coming to rest upon me.  Your peace that is ABOVE anything I could comprehend in a situation like this.  I thank you Lord for victory every day I wake up.  I thank you Lord that this will be nothing and this pregnancy will last to full duration.   In your name~Amen 


On another note Tomorrow I will officially be 4 weeks, so early!  I feel really nauseous  today but I think part of that is the nerves on waiting for the drs to call back.  And I have a lot of drainage allergy wise.  But right now it's like I have butterflies in my stomach.   I have to go into work so I guess for now I'll have to hang up and for you followers I'll try and update tonight what the blood results where if I don't get in to late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment