Friday, August 8, 2014

Such a needed Vacation

We are at Myrtle Beach and it has been so incredibly amazing.  I keep feeling like I need to do something  but thankfully we are with friends that just make me take time to relax and do nothing.  It's so easy for me to just rush and rush and rush since I am just so use to filling time and just trying to get to the next step in this journey. 

I really have no idea how things worked out for me this cycle.  I can say my chart is more consistent then last cycle.  My post ovulation levels are way higher than they were last month.
I've actually never had my temps get this high after ovulation even on my highest days I've never gotten about 98.9 more than one day.  So I'm taking that as a sign the higher level of progesterone is working.  So I'm excited about that.


 On another note I have had a ton of heartburn though.  Which could be in part though from the fact that we have been eating out almost every day at least once.  The food here is phenomenal and everything is just so incredibly fresh. 

On the way down to Myrtle Beach I had a pretty decent journal entry in my notebook.  So I will be typing that into here as an entry on a different post.  Though it kind of feels like going backwards since I'm so relaxed and enjoying things now. 

However I am so not looking forward to going back to work.  Thankfully I have 5 more days off...so it's not over yet and I will enjoy every minute of it I can. 




No comments:

Post a Comment