Saturday, August 30, 2014

Still Waiting To Ovulate

So I haven't posted in few days mainly because I don't really feel I have much to say.  We are in the throws of the non medicated cycle.  I'm on cycle day 11 right now.  Still not quite ready to ovulate but  praying it is coming soon.  I have the ovary twinges/cramps that I had after I did the trigger shot with the medication so I'm hoping that is a good sign and my body is trying to ovulate. 

I will be keeping a  close eye on my temperatures and after I confirm ovulation I'm going to use the rest of the progesterone I have to make sure I have a normal 14 day Luteal Phase and try and keep everything on track for if we need another medicated cycle. 

I have had some light spotting going with the cramping but I had the same when I was on the medication too so I'm trying to take it as a good sign but I know my body isn't quite ready to ovulate yet.  But I'm praying even if I do ovulate late and then I use the progesterone it will help keep things on track.  I still have such a hard time believing and thinking that I had a three day period.  I'm really hoping that these medicated cycles bumped everything into how a normal body is suppose to work.  

On a personal note:

My in-laws are going to be getting into town today until Tuesday to help my sister in law move out of our place and into her own apartment. So of course if I do ovulate we will have to do the incognito  bedroom action again.....just our luck.  But as to my sister in law it has been so nice having her here.  But Isaac and I were talking and we have had so much  family coming to stay with us pretty much all year so I think we are ready for some time alone.  At least a few months.  My Dad is talking about coming out for one of the holidays. 

So I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed and wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment