Wednesday, August 20, 2014

On To the Next Cycle

My period started this morning.  I'm actually very relieved.  I know some of my friends who had chemical pregnancies and it took a while for their periods to actually come.  I think if that happened it would make it harder emotionally.  But at least this way it is started and is done and we are on our way to the next cycle.

I feel very optimistic that we will be getting pregnant soon.  If this happened on our first full working treatment cycle the next one will just be even better.

I'm hoping that this will kind of jump start my cycle so that I will actually have a normal cycle like I'm suppose to with ovulation in the middle and a normal luteal phase.  We decided we are still going to try next month either way.  That is as long as I actually ovulate when I'm suppose to. 

I'm just going to be doing whatever I can to up my chances to start the next treatment cycle. 

3 comments:

  1. Our God is an amazing God...thank you for your journal and journey, it is comforting to see your bravery, courage and patience. Your journal feels like a beautiful heartfelt prayer to the Lord, and I know He is listening.

    Romans 8:24-30
    New International Version (NIV)

    24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

    26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.

    28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

    God never breaks his promises, never....your sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so beautiful, thank you so much. I need to hear that. I think sometimes with this journey it's easy to get lost and forget all the good.

      Delete
  2. 2 Samuel 7:28
    New International Version (NIV)

    28 Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant.

    You may feel lost at time, we all do, but you remember God is with you every step of the way. The best is yet to be!

    God never breaks his promises, never....your sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete