Thursday, August 21, 2014

Hopeful for this unmedicated cycle

I am hopeful for this month to actually have a normal cycle.  A cycle where I ovulate at a normal time with a normal luteal phase and hopefully a pregnancy.  I normally have a very long light period for 9 days then heavy the last 2 but I've been bleeding extremely heavy the past two days.  So I'm thinking that hopefully this will be a 4 day one like the last two medicated cycles.  I sure hope so cause that will be amazing. 

I decided to create a group on Baby Center I'm not going to go into a ton of detail on it tonight but feel free to check it out:

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6756796/prayer_and_positivity_for_those_ttc_or_who_are_pregnant

I'm having a really hard time getting my thoughts together, so I think before I start rambling like a crazy person I'm going to go ahead and call it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment